Burakki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon forums where you can battle, trade, roleplay, show off art and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
umbreon-unstar

umbreon-unstar

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Empty
PostSubject: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Okayy i have dealt With Alot OF people That Have Issues With Girls Or Boys,So if You Need Help come here. king
Back to top Go down
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:37 pm

ok i got a problem......

so there is this girl in one of my class that i know likes me and i like her but i know shes waiting for me to ask her out... but.....

well i'm not afraid to go over to her and chat with her it's just when i start talking to her i think that i am going to mess my sentence up or something like that....so i end up not asking her out.. what should i do...?
Back to top Go down
umbreon-unstar

umbreon-unstar

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:00 pm

alright this one is pretty simple,plan out what you might say then when you go up and start talking,be yourself,act like your talking to any hot girl? and take your time with your sentences,trust me girls love to listen to stories and stuff,so dont hurry up and rush it all out,just take your time,hope this helped What a Face
Back to top Go down
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 pm

ok i will try too.. thanxs for the help
Back to top Go down
umbreon-unstar

umbreon-unstar

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm

no problem man. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.   Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Problems With Girls/Boys come here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burakki Forums :: Real Life :: Help with Life-
Jump to: